We are excited to announce the launch of the 2023 Singles and Doubles Tennis Ladders! Tennis ladders are for those Members who enjoy competitive play and who want an opportunity to play with other Members of similar skill level. The better you play, the more points you score, the higher on the Ladder you climb!
How do I participate?
- Register for the ladder online by June 15, 2023
- To join the Singles ladder (any gender welcome), click here
- To join the Doubles ladder (any gender welcome),click here
- Once you have registered, you can start setting up matches. NOTE: Even if you registered for the tennis ladder last season you will be asked to register again and create an account.
- Rankings for the singles ladder will be based on last year’s ranking at season-end. The doubles ladder rankings will start off fresh this year.
How long will the ladders run?
- The ladder matches start this week (Monday, May 15) and run until October 2023
When can I play my matches?
- Booking a court for a ladder match is exactly the same as booking a court for regular singles or doubles play.
- Refer to the Club’s court booking policies on our website for more information
- If you register for the ladder but do not play a match by July 15, you will be removed from the ladder. Please do not join and then not participate!
Who do I contact with questions?
- Heath Allen will be administering the tennis ladders. Please email Heath directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
Participating in a tennis ladder is a great way to meet new Members and improve your match-play. Enjoy your matches!