Play & Compete
Court Availability and Booking
Please review the booking rules and policies below for each court.
Members are only permitted to make one booking a day at the Club.
Courts are open for play between 7:00 am-11:00 pm daily from late March until early November, weather permitting. Once you’ve registered as a Member, you will receive access to the facility.
Court 1 and Court 2
These courts are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
• When a Member arrives to use one of these courts, they add their name to the Sign-Up Board for the time slot they want to use.
• The Club allows 60 mins for singles (2 players) and 90 mins for doubles (4 players).
• If other Members arrive and there are no courts available, they find an open time slot on the Sign-Up Board and add their name.
• A Member is only permitted to sign up for the court and time slot that they will be using. A Member is not permitted to sign up other courts and time slots on behalf of other Members.
• A Member can only sign up to use a court once a day
This court can be booked online.
TTC would like for you & all our members to have access to this great benefit. We ask that you be fair and share!
How Members can Book:
- Once you register to join our Club you will receive instructions on how to book a court online.
- For assistance send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Booking Policy
To ensure fair access to court bookings, the following will apply:
- Court reservations will be 60 mins for singles (2 players) or 90 mins for doubles (4 players).
- The Member booking the court must indicate if they are playing singles or doubles tennis and provide the name of their playing partner(s) in the Booking Title field in the court reservation software.
- A Member (or common group of players) may book a court online a maximum of seven (7) time slots per week and no more than one time slot per day.
- Members will be able to book the court three (3) days in advance.
- Members must cancel their court booking in the online system as soon as possible upon knowing they won’t be playing at the reserved time, but no later than two (2) hours before the start of the reserved time.
- Members with an online booking have 10 min to show up to use the court they booked, otherwise, it is forfeited.
- If a Member arrives at the courts without an online booking and the court is available, they may use the open court.
- If a Member has repeated no-shows (e.g. two or more no-shows in a row), booking privileges will be revoked for seven (7) days.
- Errors made during online booking that lead to personal advantage or unfair use of the tennis courts will be strictly observed. Club Management may issue warnings if rules are ignored. After a written warning has been issued and the abuse of rules continues, a Member’s booking privileges will be suspended for seven (7) days.
Please book fairly. We will monitor the court bookings to ensure that this policy is followed. Abuse can result in revoking of booking privileges.
This court is booked with priority for lessons and clinics by the Tennis Director.
- The Sign-Up Board next to the entrance to Court 4 will indicate when lessons/clinics are scheduled for the day. If Court 4 is free, Members are welcome to use this court and follow the first-come-first-serve booking rules in place for Court 1 and Court 2.
- Private lessons and clinics always take priority over casual play on Court 4. If the Tennis Director or his assistant coach need immediate access to the court for any reason, the Members using Court 4 must vacate.
Round Robins are free, fun, tennis events and provide a great opportunity to drop in for some friendly games and meet other Members! Everyone is welcome, from beginners to advanced players. The main purpose of the round robin is social: meet new players, and play matches organized by Member volunteers.
Weekly Doubles Round Robins:
- Mondays and Wednesdays 9:00 am – 11:00 am (ALL SKILL LEVELS) – Court 1, Court 2, Court 3
- Tuesdays 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm (2 x 90 min sessions divided by skill level) – Court 1, Court 2, Court 3
- Sundays 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm (2 x 90 min sessions divided by skill level) – Court 1, Court 2, Court 3
Daytime Round Robins will start the week of April 25, 2022. Evening Round Robins will start May 24, 2022.
The concept of a tennis ladder is simple. Players are arranged much like the rungs of a ladder. The idea is to be at the top of the tennis ladder. As you win, you move up the ladder. Winning players take the place of their higher-ranked opponents, thus “leap-frogging” them.
Registration for the 2022 Tennis Ladders is now open to Club Members. The Ladder matches start May 7, 2022 and run until October 2022.
The Lakeshore League is for more competitive doubles players – men and women. TTC plans to have 1 team that fields 8 players (4 men and 4 women) each week. They play home matches at TTC using all 4 courts on Wednesdays from 7pm to 10pm and away matches at another club in the lakeshore region from Mississauga to Hamilton. The Club calendar will indicate when the home matches are scheduled and the TTC courts unavailable for casual Member play.
The Lakeshore League will begin the week of May 30, 2022.